A debug environment of a kernel, application, bootloader, module, shared library, etc. is realized without manipulating the Kernel source.
- -Process list
- The process ID/name and status information are displayed and the current process information is displayed at the time of target break.
- -PID selection
- You can specify only processes you want to debug
- -Virtual mode
- You can display statuses other than the current process in a multitask/multithread environment.
- -Task transition display
- Task switching is displayed graphically with a time stamp, without stopping the target. The resource information managed by the OS is displayed in a list.
- -OS resource display
- You can add or delete the display contents by customizing GUI with use of Tcl/Tk
A debug environment of a single screen such as a bootloader, kernel, application, device driver, and middleware is realized from immediately after reset.
- -Monitoring function (graphical display of usage rates of CPU and memory)
- -FileView function (communication via JTAG)
- -ETM/ETB trace function